How do I book an appointment?
To book an appointment you can call us at 506-465-8880. Email us at email@example.com complete the request form on the website
How much do you charge for an initial consultation?
The cost of your initial visit can range depending on which doctor you see and the number of x-rays required. You are welcome to call and speak to one of our team members to get more details.
Do I need a referral?
You do not require a referral to book an appointment with any of the doctors at St. Stephen Dental Centre.
I need a lot of work done, can you help me?
Absolutely. At St. Stephen Dental Centre we are prepared to help you with a comprehensive treatment plan.
What should I expect for my dental visit during Covid-19?
At St. Stephen Dental Centre, your health and safety is our top priority. We follow the stringent infection control guidelines as outlined in the New Brunswick Dental Society Covid-19 Operational Plan.
- our office will regularly check with the New Brunswick Dental Society Covid-19 Operational Plan for any changes regarding the rules and regulations
- you should wear a community mask to your appointment
- we’ll be wearing all the necessary personal protective equipment to ensure that you and our team are safe during the appointment
- we’ll be practicing physical distancing as much as possible in the dental office setting
- all our forms and reminders will be online